In an ongoing effort to cultivate high quality information on the green roof and wall market in North America, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities offers FREE monthly webinars on a variety of green roof and wall topics. Drawing on the wealth of industry expertise brought by GRHC members, the Open Forum Webinar platform offers opportunities to learn from and interact with industry leaders on the most engaging green roof and wall topics.
Upcoming Open Forum Webinar
Award Winning Design Projects
June 12 - 2pm Easterm
This month, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities is joined by Alan Darlington from Nedlaw Living Walls and Kerry Ross from Green T Design to profile two award winning design projects and discuss their experiences and the projects.
Learn about the Edmonton Federal Building Living Wall Project and the Alberta Ecoroof Initiative Green Roof Project from their designers and find out how these two exceptional examples of green roof and living wall design projects came together, and what they achieved.
Can't attend this month's webinar? All GRHC Members have unlimited archive access to past webinar recordings through the Member's Portal.
Not a GRHC member yet? Sign up today and get access to hours of exceptional green roof and wall information.
Past Webinar Topics
- Green Roofs for Healthy Cities Activity Update & New Strategic Direction
- The State of the Green Wall Industry - Understanding Green Wall Products, Their Impact and Applications
- Zero Landfill and Vegetated Roofing
- State of the Industry and What's New at CitiesAlive
- Green Walls, Indoor Air Quality, and Biophilic Design
- Net Zero Water Introduction and Overview
- Mycorrhizae and the Green Roof Media Ecosystem - The Science, and Latest Developments
- Biodiversity on Green Roofs: Designing it, Adding it, Maintaining it
- Wind Uplift and Vegetative Roofing Systems
- Green Walls and Biofiltration