As North America's green roof and wall industry association, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) provides its corporate members with many valuable benefits. Corporate membership is split into two groups, Standard and Advanced.
Government & Institutional
Charitable & Non-Profit
Suppliers of Accessories
ADVERTISE YOUR COMPANY
- Your corporate banner rotating at the top of greenroofs.org, premium advertising space reserved exclusively for GRHC Corporate Members
- Annual Value: $2,000
- Your logo and website link in the Corporate Members Directory and Featured Members sections of greenroofs.org which receiveds over 25,000 visitors per month.
- Annual Value: $500
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
- Receive qualified monthly marketing leads of industry professionals so you can follow up directly with GRHC courses, workshops, conferences, webinars, and symposia. Over 1,000 leads were sent to every corporate member last year.
- Annual Value: $2500
RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
- Trade show exhibitor space discounts for GRHC events and Symposia
- Annual Value: Up to $600
- Discount on advertising rates in the Living Architecture Monitor magazine, reaching over 34,000 industry professionals each year.
- Annual Value: Up to $5,236
- Complimentary Individual Memberships for distribution to employees, depending on corporate member category.
- Annual Value: Up to $480
- Copies of each issue of the Living Architecture Montior magazine for the office and a digital subscription for distribution to staff and clients
- Annual Value: $550
- Member's E-Newsletter with important information on industry developments, GRHC events, external conferences, job listings, and more.
- Annual Value: $300
BUILD TECHNICAL STANDARDS
- Join GRHC in creating technical standards for green roof and walls, such as those created in partnership with SPRI
- ANSI VF-1 Fire Design Guidelines
- RP-14 Wind Design Standard
- VR-1 Procedure for Investigating Resistance to Root Penetration
- Supports the development of the Living Architecture Performance Tool for green roofs and walls, which will provide performance metrics and standards for living architecture.
- Opportunity to review and comment on white papers being developed.
- Ensure that green roof and wall technology is recognized and included in external industry standards suchs as LEED, Sustainable Sites, and Green Globes.
- Esure standards categorize these technologies appropriately and fairly.
SUPPORT MARKET GROWTH THROUGH ADVOCACY
- Strategic association partnerships with organizations and media outlets around North America to bring profile to green roofs and walls.
- Ability to participate in a number of GRHC committees on policy, research, growing media, and more.